Tuesday 16 December 2014

Step 1,052 Complete! Forever Julia is off to Layout!

They say it takes a village to raise a child. I say it takes a community to support a writer.

Now, on the cusp of the publication of my second book, I am quite sure it takes 3 to 33 years, 385 pots of coffee, and 1,064 steps to publish a book. 

That's right, I have zero conclusive evidence, actual facts, or statistics to back that up. Call it a hunch, if you will. Or hyperbole. Whatever floats your boat, canoe, or catamaran.

All I know is that sometime in January I will load up Lexy with my family, including the dog, and head down to Altona to watch Forever Julia fly off Friesen's printing press. My mom is sure to scrapbook this milestone in my literary career. This is the only proven fact I have.







No comments:

Post a Comment