Monday 28 July 2014

Mom's Choice Matters

http://momblog.momschoiceawards.com/
Mom's Choice Matters!

As many of you are aware, I have been guest posting about Autism Spectrum Disorder on the Mom's Choice Matters Blog for a few months now.

It has been a privilege and honour to work with Terry Doherty the Director of Social Media for the Mom's Choice Awards. She is a true professional and a strong supporter of children facing all sorts of challenges. In addition to her work with Mom's Choice, she is also the Executive Director of The Reading Tub, an online book review site that is a must view for parents looking for great books for their children.

Terry Doherty

Sadly, I have now written my last guest post for Terry as my work with Rebelight Publishing and my upcoming book release of Forever Julia has erased all free time. However, great plans are in the works to continue the "All About Aspergers Syndrome Series" with a new contributor who will make you laugh, cry, and grab a pen and paper to take notes.

Once the official announcement has been made, I will write a quick post to introduce this most marvellous writer.
I know you will enjoy her writing as much as I do!



http://momblog.momschoiceawards.com/
You can check out Mom's Choice Matters here!

http://thereadingtub.com/
And The Reading Tub here!


These are the links to my "All About Aspergers Syndrome Series":


Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD - Understanding the Difference


Helping Kids with Aspergers Syndrome in the Classroom


Making Friends 101 - Everyone Needs a Friend


Autism and Play Dates - Visiting a Friend's House 


Quote to remember:


"Autism is not a disease. I think of Autism as a different kind of operating system."

– Audrey Lintner, Special Projects Coordinator, Little Pickle Press


No comments:

Post a Comment