Friday 30 November 2012

I Caught the Paper Chase!



I admit it.
That is the cheesiest blog title, I have ever dreamt up and certainly in all of the blogophere.

Yet, I kinda like it!

I just got the word from Bob Armstrong, Winnipeg Free Press journalist extraordinaire, that a blurb about c'est moi will make it to this Saturday, December 1st's Paper Chase column. Unless it needs to be cut for space issues, then it will be in the December 8th edition.
(But still, it's 99% a sure thing!)

So, Winnipeggers, if you don't already get the Saturday paper, why not check it out this weekend? Bob's column is superb and you may even see my smiley face.

Here's the link to the book section of the paper. I'll update with a permanent link once it is available:

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi!
    I'm going to go check out that Winnepeg article. Congratulations you famous lady! (Can I have your autograph?)
    Thanks for mentioning RANDOM, too.
    I'm so excited for you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle,

      I looked online and I couldn't find it there, but it is in the printed version I have sitting in my lap at this very moment! lol!

      Of course, I mentioned RANDOM. You are such a talented writer and your blog is excellent. I've already told all the writing teens I know about you.

      The best thing about the internet, is that we writers can find support around the world. Writers helping writers - pretty darn awesome!
      Cheers,
      Jodi

      Delete
  2. I read it, Jodi, and I'm so very happy for you. It's really happening!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gabe!

      It's unreal or surreal - whatever - just too cool for words.

      Jodi

      Delete